• Welcome to unofficial 2box forum.

News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Last remaining spare parts

Started by HinHDistr, July 11, 2024, 09:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HinHDistr

Hi all, Hand in Hand Distribution here.
I just wanted to drop a quick message in here. We have some last remaining spare parts for the original DI5 kit available. Pads, clamps etc, I wanted to check if anyone is after any spare parts and I can sort some pricing out.
Feel free to drop us a message here or send an email: info@handinhand.uk.net.

welshsteve

I am after spare piezos for the Trigit rim mounted triggers. Head and rim if you have them? I have emailed Hand In Hand and I did get a reply but not an official answer if they could be supplied or not.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

HinHDistr

Hi Steve,
Hmmm could you let me know when your message was sent and I'll look in to it.
Thanks

welshsteve

I got a reply from someone called Blake on 27th June. I can't remember when I sent mine, I cannot find it in my sent items so I guess it was done via the webpage.

Steve

Slamstick

Quote from: welshsteve on July 24, 2024, 01:33:00 AMI got a reply from someone called Blake on 27th June. I can't remember when I sent mine, I cannot find it in my sent items so I guess it was done via the webpage.

Steve
I think that is Blake from Blakes Drum Shop!  Big on line seller in California. I bought some Roland stuff from him back in the day!

welshsteve

I wouldnt have thought it's the same person, it was from Hand In Hand distribution in UK, just the person that replied was called Blake.