• Welcome to unofficial 2box forum.

News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Where to buy in Canada?

Started by drumsonly2002, August 31, 2010, 10:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumsonly2002

Called L & M in Halifax N.S. about Drumit but no joy. Was told they carry Yamaha and Roland and that's it. Any suggestions where one can buy ni Canada? Thank you.

Tim Way

Try sending tim@absolutemusic.co.uk an email. They have one in stock (the latest one) and have already delivered to Canada : ))))

Evy

I got mine at L and M in Vancouver.  Amazingly they had one sitting in the back with no intention of putting it on the floor.  They said they can get more.  Not sure how long it would take tho. 604-734-4886

rcprod

I received the same answer from Long & McQuade in Halifax. I have seen the 2Box kit on the following Canadian websites:

- http://www.axemusic.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=19423&PT_ID=all

- http://www.mojomusic.ca/page4/files/ecf267d3a606b5d22b892d39c8a3f377-121.html (there is a phone number at the bottom of this page.)

Cheers.

drumsonly2002

Got excellent reply from Tim Way from Absolute Music. Very fast and friendly response. When I buy it will be from Tim, due to superior customer service. Took the time for a detailed response, very impressive. Saving my coin and getting a kit and / or module. Absolute Music is where my Drumit gear will come from.

rcprod

Hey drumsonly.......................Are you talking about Absolute Music in Hamilton, Ontario?

I had sent an email to 2Box and they said that all of the kits shipping as of now will be the MKII version. I will be making sure that this is what a music store is ordering for me just in case some old stock is floating around.

Is Absolute Music charging 2499.00 for the kit?

I was considering just a module but it seems that the Roland hi-hat will not work with it. Maybe they are referring to the VH-11 as I have a Roland FD-7 pedal.  

drumsonly2002

I do not know Absolute Music's location, I think the UK. Tim's rapid professional response gives me great confidence in dealing with his shop. I do not mind buying equipment outside Canada when dealing with a considerate chap like Tim.

Tim Way

Just to clear up a very important point. The subject was ''where can I buy in Canada''? I think it's near impossible and suggested Absolute Music in the UK (United Kingdom). I know they have current stock and do ship to Canada. You can contact tim@absolutemusic.co.uk I know he liaises with Gary from Hand in Hand who is very active on this forum. They are a great team and offer excellent service  ;D

Evy

Quote from: drumsonly2002 on September 04, 2010, 02:43:16 AM
I do not know Absolute Music's location, I think the UK. Tim's rapid professional response gives me great confidence in dealing with his shop. I do not mind buying equipment outside Canada when dealing with a considerate chap like Tim.

Any luck in getting a kit yet?