News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Pearl Epro live

Started by GravityRobert, January 12, 2010, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UC

Just email me the Powerpoint slides :D

wbrs

puttenvr

democratic or republican?  ;D

TrommelTheo

wbrs

You hit me with a flower

roel

Iam in love with the look of the pearl e-pro kit, thinking about it how great it would be to get the pad set
working with a 2box module! and with yamaha rubber e-cymbals!1 ride and 2 crashes and a 2box hihat ,mounted on a DW 5000 hihatstand and a double kick drum from DW 5000.

;D

hwasser

Quote from: roel on February 03, 2010, 10:42:40 PM
Iam in love with the look of the pearl e-pro kit, thinking about it how great it would be to get the pad set
working with a 2box module! and with yamaha rubber e-cymbals!1 ride and 2 crashes and a 2box hihat ,mounted on a DW 5000 hihatstand and a double kick drum from DW 5000.

;D

http://www.jobekydrums.co.uk/

there, MUCH cheaper and more real than the Pearl Alesis-Pro will ever be.

roel

Quote from: hwasser on February 04, 2010, 09:17:45 AM
http://www.jobekydrums.co.uk/

there, MUCH cheaper and more real than the Pearl Alesis-Pro will ever be.

great found!

roel

Quote from: goony on February 04, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
you could also try

http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/

wich are better the jobeky or the diamonds both have a great design.
damn man the diamonds blue and red pearl are great!

goony

the guys over at another  vdrums forum rave about the diamonds, especially all the different wraps, and apparently they trigger really well...

roel

Quote from: goony on February 04, 2010, 11:04:04 PM
the guys over at another  vdrums forum rave about the diamonds, especially all the different wraps, and apparently they trigger really well...

those diamonds looking great, wondering if it is possible to shipping to the Netherlands.

hwasser

Quote from: roel on February 05, 2010, 06:04:07 AM
those diamonds looking great, wondering if it is possible to shipping to the Netherlands.

"Diamond Electronic Drums was formed at the beginning of 2009 and immediately set about listening to what E drummers wanted. We are the first  in the UK & Europe to build an electronic drum straight from the bare birch shell...."

I Suppose so. I heard Jobekt shipping as well. The good thing with Jobeky is that they sell full kits (without module), on jobeky site it also says on the drums: "Fully compatible with positional sensing "

alainV

I don't like when e-drums look as acoustic drums.
the 2box design (like DDrum, Simmons and old Roland) is without compromise, it assumes its not a real drum,
but a pad's drum, just triggering surfaces with heads made for drummers (okay, yes, I'm an architect...).

UC

I'm with you on that one Alain - (although I can see the attraction in sexy shells - been nearly ten years since I last had my Pearl Export set up and I miss the old girl)

I remember seeing my first DD4 kit "in the flesh" at Rose Morris back in the Year 2000 - was with the solid cast aluminium pads, on a solid rack - my jaw hit the floor and I decided I had to get one. And then I played on it and decided I was going to buy that, much battered, demo one right there, with no thought for coneseqences. Who needs to eat or pay the rent anyway?

? Memories.....like the corners of my mind.... ?

:)