News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box wishlist...

Started by spoenk, December 15, 2009, 10:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squarebear

editor software
8 outputs
more memory on a removable flash card
better displays and menus on brain (this is like my old archos jukebox)
metronome
coaching
better instructions
an option to buy pads, snare and brain, not to have to buy more robust hardware
stand alone kick drum or the current one attached better (not flapping about)
mp3 mini jack
better build quality
clear information on the web site about what is and is not ready (ie the editor)

I love my 2 Box but all the above should have been sorted before release especially at £1600, feels like a work in progress rather than an end product

hdevr000

Quote from: squarebear on January 16, 2010, 11:50:52 PM
editor software (already in the big list I made)
8 outputs (already in the big list I made)
more memory on a removable flash card (they won't that but will compress more I understood)
better displays and menus on brain (this is like my old archos jukebox) (I will add it to the list)
metronome (already in the big list I made)
coaching (what is this?)
better instructions (they are working on it)
an option to buy pads, snare and brain, not to have to buy more robust hardware (it will come)
stand alone kick drum or the current one attached better (not flapping about) (what kind of problem you have with it)
mp3 mini jack (mini jack?-> you can use a converter)
better build quality
clear information on the web site about what is and is not ready (ie the editor)

I love my 2 Box but all the above should have been sorted before release especially at £1600, feels like a work in progress rather than an end product

boekhour

I WANT A 2BOX CARRYING- BAG FOR THE PADS AND MODULE

Alex

Quote from: boekhour on January 17, 2010, 04:51:05 PM
I WANT A 2BOX CARRYING- BAG FOR THE PADS AND MODULE

What, no please? http://www.protectionracket.co.uk/. I am sure there are loads of other companies as well that provide cases and bags for musicians.

*sami*

- A hi hats with two piece cymbal design !
- rubber head !

Scottie

Quote from: *sami* on January 18, 2010, 04:47:22 AM
- A hi hats with two piece cymbal design !
- rubber head !

Hi sami

Rubber heads are in the works. I am hoping that we can start to give some more details very soon  ;D

Thanks
Scott

Remi

Quote from: Scottie on January 18, 2010, 11:14:15 AM
Hi sami

Rubber heads are in the works. I am hoping that we can start to give some more details very soon  ;D

Thanks
Scott

Not yellow I hope

NeilC

Quote from: Remi on January 18, 2010, 12:06:12 PM
Not yellow I hope

Haha!

Can I be quite ignorant maybe and ask, Sami, why you would like rubber heads? What is the difference in playability and do you prefer them? I have never used rubber heads adn would have thought they have quite an unnatural feel to them when playing?

???

Scottie

Quote from: Remi on January 18, 2010, 12:06:12 PM
Not yellow I hope

Hi Remi

Did you not like the orange and yellow combo?  ;) Those yellow pads were put together quickly for the trade show.

Thanks
Scott

*sami*

to NeilC : for me the rubber are more realistic . rebont and feel are better than mesh.
like vic virth practice pad.

Remi

Quote from: Scottie on January 18, 2010, 01:08:06 PM
Hi Remi

Did you not like the orange and yellow combo?  ;) Those yellow pads were put together quickly for the trade show.

Thanks
Scott

Not really,

Like the black, orange and alu combi more.

hdevr000

How will rubber match with the normal plastic layer on accoustic drums.
I thought that the current material on the Drumitfive is far more realistic?

*sami*

in my wishlist I forget positional sensing for snare drum

puttenvr

I am afraid this isn't possible with the mesh head and one trigger configuration as we have now. Perhaps it will be possible with a rubber head on the pads, or with a different position of the 2 triggers. On the old ddrum pads the alluminum surface below the drumhead dertermined ''where'' you hit the drumstick. The ddrum mesh headed pads had pos. sensing neither. Correct me, if I am wrong.

nonoduweb

Quote from: puttenvr on January 20, 2010, 01:43:40 PM
...I am afraid this isn't possible with the mesh head and one trigger configuration as we have now....

Roland can do that with one piezo.
http://www.etrigger.net/forum/index.php?topic=78.0